Tuesday 21 January 2014

Birds of a Feather ~ Jen chirping!

Justanocgirl & sassystar together again! Kristina & I met while working in Active for Nordstrom in 1999. We both loved clothes, boys, and having a good time! Needless to say we weren't able to take much of our paychecks home, but instead were constantly using our employee discount to add to our FABULOUS growing wardrobes!! K & I formed a fast friendship working and playing together. Nordstrom was THE place to work and we ran in the coolest crowd, dancing and living the dream!
I went off to college in Chicago and Kristina and I fell out of touch. Fast forward to 2006ish and Doug and I randomly started bumping into each other around town here in Rancho Santa Margarita!! How funny that K had been living in the same town and we didn't even know it! Doug & I invited them to our annual Halloween parties and we started to walk and reconnect. I was working at St John at the time and told Kristina about a job there. She ended up getting the job and worked in the corporate office!! CRAZY stuff!! One Sunday I remember K posting something about getting back to church on Instagram and I told her she should come to Coast Bible. They ended up coming and now they serve on the Trek Youth team with us. Oh how God works in amazing ways!! Kristina also shares my love for crafting and when I was beginning Twirpy Woods she was SO helpful and excited for me. We decided to partner together...lets me honest I could NEVER have done it without her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment